KALA Shopify theme provides many different layouts and design styles, powerful theme settings, easy to customize for any any business and any store.
KALA is a muti-purpose theme with responsive design, UI/UX mobile friendly. Especially, Its UI/UX design on mobile is optimized and perfectly suitable for shopping on smart-phones or tablets. Your customers can explore and buy your products straight-forward on mobile. Let’s boost your conversion rate on mobile right away with KALA theme.
KALA theme provides 110+ unique designed sections and product sections such as bestselling, new products, featured products, deal products, products by category, collections, creative banners (new sections added continuously); 11 different headers; 5 different footers; 5 creative product page layouts and many mega menu styles. So you can easily to mix and configure them to build your own unique store. All in one package ONLY.
KALA theme also provides 60+ preset Homepage layout for 60+ niche stores. You can utilize it right away to as a starter. These preset themes are also ready for launching your store immediately.
Technically, KALA is really built for production websites. Every executable code is written strictly following to the industry standards. The code is compiled for production site, compressed, “debug” code removed, multi-browsers compatible. As the result, it hugely increases loading speed and processing speed of your website. Greatly reduces conflicts with other third-party scripts and third-party apps.
KALA is also optimized according to the recommendation of Google PageSpeed. Integrated microdata structures, Google rich snippets, helping your products display detailed information such as prices, reviews, stock on Google’s search results clearly. Your SEO much be better than your competitors.
Let’s explore all other rich features of KALA All-in-one Theme.
Download immediately after purchasing:
- Shopify theme zip files to install on your Shopify store (need extract the package before install.)
- User Guide & Installation Guide.
- Changelog / Release Notes.
Support PolicySupport Scope:
- Answer any quetions related to theme installation, theme configuration, theme setup to look like our demos.
- Fix bugs related to the design (such as broken layout, overflow content…), the standard features of Shopify that make your store malfunction. Except for errors due to conflict with 3rd party apps. In this case, please contact us to discuss more. We may charge addional fee to fix. Sometimes, there may be errors beyond our ability that we cannot fix, please find other partners to fix it or uninstall the app. We do not accept returns for these cases.
- Assist you how to translate your theme. Theme supports Translation Editor of Shopify. Allows to translate the your store to any language. However, it doesn’t support multi-languages. If your store’s language is not English, after installing, go to Actions > Edit Language to translate.
- Your are still in support period. If your support period has expired, please extend your support plan.
- Support one store per a purchased Standard License.
- Teach you how to use Shopify.
- Edit the theme files, theme source code.
- Answer questions related to edit theme files, source code.
- Add new features, customize the features which the theme doesn’t support.
- Integrate or make the theme work with third-party apps, third-party scripts.
- Upgrade your currently version. We only provide updated package.
Our working hours from 9AM – 5PM GMT+7, Monday to Friday. Your inquiry should be answered quickly in our working hours. In some case, we may need more time to look into your request, we’ll try to inform you and keep you updated ASAP.