- Joomla Version
Joomla has a native cache and GZIP compression system, that's a good start. Speed Cache comes over as a natural improvement of the Joomla page cache system with a lot of performance, compatibility and features enhancement.
Speed Cache brings: a powerful static page caching, compatible with user sessions, a full browser cache system, a preloading cache system and a URL inclusion cache control. Some handy tools are also part of the extension like the activation for logged in and logout users, an auto-index for caching URLs and an automatic cache cleaner on specified actions. Everything is under control from the Speed Cache dashboard.
Speed Cache detailed features
- New static cache system: generate and send more more HTML static content than the Joomla cache system
- Activate a full browser caching system: the major part of the page content is stored in the user browser, including heavy resources like images. So even pages with a lot of content will be loaded in no time. Plus, you can automatically ask this cache to be cleaned.
- Cache automatic regeneration after cleaning: once the cache is cleaned it can be regenerated based on a selection of pages
- Check and fix Joomla inbuilt optimization (cache and Gzip): Check for Joomla default performance system activation
- Fix Joomla Expire Headers: Check and fix Joomla Expire Headers problem
- Image compression is included using ImageRecycle professional service
- Image lazy loading: Lazy Load delays loading of images in long web pages. Images outside of viewport will not be loaded before user scrolls to them
URL inclusion and exclusion from lazy loading
- Iframe and video lazy loading
- File minification system with visual configuration: minify JS, CSS, Font, HTML
- File group: group all your JS/CSS and font files to be served faster
- Activate CDN on your website: define CDN URL and content, define CND content exclusion, force CDN relative or absolute path
- Static cache Inclusion/Exclusion by URL
- Static cache Inclusion/Exclusion of URL set by rules
- Speed Cache URL automatic add from new menu items
- Import cache URL from menu: put all the pages from menu in cache
- Check for PHP version
- Auto Clear all cache on admin and frontend actions: clean cache automatically based on user actions (save, move, trash...)
- Clean all cache cache using a button available all over Joomla admin